 Off-Topic / Debate / 27664
Re: The Brick Testament's entirely unnacceptable intellectual dishonesty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 02:55:55 GMT

Hi, Bruce.

Thanks for the comments on this matter, too. I will probably redo the Acts story as part of my revamp of the New Testament part of the site, and will add the missing panels there as well.

I think it’s not just that it would be misrepresenting these stories, but also that I wouldn’t want people to dismiss The Brick Testament as a whole just because these two questionable instances of editing down the stories.

-Brendan