 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3266
3265  |  3267
Subject:
Blacktron Crusader Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:23:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings,

After many months of development and refinement, I am at last able to unveil the Mark III Crusader Series Mechanoid:

More images can be found here http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/14807

Feel the evil.

Pete