 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3266

Subject:
Blacktron Crusader Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:23:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings,

After many months of development and refinement, I am at last able to unveil the Mark III Crusader Series Mechanoid:

More images can be found here http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/14807

Feel the evil.

Pete

Re: Blacktron Crusader Robot
After many months of development and refinement, I am at last able to
unveil the
Mark III Crusader Series Mechanoid:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legoloverman/Blacktron/Crusader/dscf0082.jpg>>

shockingly brilliant. how you get all those little parts to behave so well
is a wonder.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Peter Reid wrote:
   Greetings,

After many months of development and refinement, I am at last able to unveil the Mark III Crusader Series Mechanoid:

More images can be found here http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/14807

Feel the evil.

Pete

Nothing short of grawesome ~J~

Re: Blacktron Crusader Robot
In lugnet.announce.moc, Peter Reid wrote:
   Feel the evil.

I’m feeling it. You know, mecha’s really not my thing, but every once in a while I’ll see something just makes me say “awwwwwww, yeah”. Gotta give a shout out to that wall in background too. And your photos of this guy are really sharp too, a very welcome improvement. Well done!

-Brendan

Re: Blacktron Crusader Robot
In lugnet.announce.moc, Peter Reid wrote:
   Greetings,

After many months of development and refinement, I am at last able to unveil the Mark III Crusader Series Mechanoid:

More images can be found here http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/14807

Feel the evil.

Pete
Brilliant like allways!

My only suggestion would be to bulk up the legs a bit. They seem too thin and
light compared to the rest of Mark III.

BTW, where do you get all those small parts from?

Thanks for sharing
Marco