 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1260
1259  |  1261
Subject:
DSM Biker Scout Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:34:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest DSM MOC Biker Scout Facility;

Just beside the power station lies the facility used by the Imperial Biker Scouts. The armory contains all of the different blasters at their disposal. Next to the armory is the maintenance facility for the speeder bikes where the Imperial techs do regular and preventive maintenance to the Biker Scouts primary recon vehicle.

Regards, ACPin & Sons