 Star Wars / 15826
15825  |  15827
Subject:
Fleet Display (was re: DSMs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 02:26:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest DSM MOC from our homepage, Fleet Display;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Several scale models of the Imperial fleet are often on display for aspiring
and current officers that would like view the different configurations of
the TIEs. Sometimes a land based vehicle can be seen amongst the fleet.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons