 Star Wars / 15669
Re: Death Star Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:12:14 GMT

Travis,

One word "Space" is something that I don't have enough of. I do all my works
on action figures and Legos on the same 4'x8' hobby table. Since this will
take awhile to build that's why I chose to build it by modules and then
merge them once I've done the major pieces.

Thanks,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Kunce writes:
Sounds like you'll have fun.  If its just a diorama type of thing and not a
modular project that other can contribute to, why bind each module to the
baseplate?  It sounds like you could get a better result by building it
exactly to scale.

good luck.

-tk