 Star Wars / 15819
15818  |  15820
Subject:
Detention Sentry (was : DSMs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 18:55:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest DSM MOC from our homepage, Detention Sentry;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The detention cell block can only be accessed through the guarded sentry
room. Authorized personnel must pass the security check-in and the sentry
room is fully armed to deter any intruders.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons