 Star Wars / 15700
Re: Control Room & Straight Hallway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 13:00:50 GMT

Bruce

This is outstanding.  I really like the detail in the control room, and the >way you're using blast doors to connect things looks great.
Thanks and the control panel was designed by my second son. Did you notice
the corner cabinet where R2D2 and C3PO hid?

Do you really have that many classic space baseplates that you can base >everything on these?
Not enough that's why I had to use the road baseplates.

Are you going to include your previous Cell Block diorama in this, or will it >have to be reworked to fit the same design?
That detention cell will be redesigned to fit the standard connectors that
I've shown. Plus there will be added play features that will connect to
another module. ;)

Regards,
ACPin & Sons