 Administrative / General / 7996
Re: Let’s be inclusive, and not exclusive. (was Re: My point.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:57:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
However, as far as I can see it looks like you reacted to his
criticism of you more than anything else.

Interesting guess, but wrong.  Here are the threshold breakers:

Not really a guess.

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=6608
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=6609

Both of which were before your post in the same thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=6616

But you did not disallow him for more than an hour after you read
the "threshold breakers", in the intervening time you read and replied to his
denigration(1) of you?

Further, I can't remember anyone being excluded from LUGNET without having a
right to reply in admin.general... ...but I don't claim to have 100% knowledge
of this area.

Scott A

(1) Tempted to say flame, but I think flames a best kept to e-mail. But those
who undertake flames don't get any "glory" from that.