 Administrative / Terms of Use / 256
Re: Let’s be inclusive, and not exclusive. (was Re: My point.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Scott Arthur writes:
1. Does one have to read the terms / agree to the terms / be a member / to
post feedback?

What do you think?

2. Does line "here is your chance to share some thoughts privately" at least
imply the communication is private?

You could infer that.

3. Does the "(optional)" tag on two of the boxes imply anonymity?

That would be a stretch.

--Todd