 Administrative / General / 7988
7987  |  7989
Subject:
Let’s be inclusive, and not exclusive. (was Re: My point.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:37:49 GMT

If anyone feels that Matthew's
posting privileges should not be suspended, please speak up.

I think Mathew made a lot of points; some were quite enlightening, some were
pertinent and some I can't agree with one bit. However, as far as I can see it
looks like you reacted to his criticism of you more than anything else. This
makes you look weak. As does your past insinuations about his parents.
Further, your earlier referenced attack on JW also did you no favours, and
neither does your continued attack on Matthew when you have given him no
chance to reply.

The two posts I mentioned above (RE JW and Mattews Parents) are probably
amongst the most shameful made to LUGENT which I have read.

I said a week or so ago that kids read these pages too – with and without
their parents consents. So lets be nice to each other and talk Lego. Let’s be
inclusive, and not exclusive.

Scott A

[1] Yes, I have permission to republish these comments here.  It's part of
the Terms of Use Agreement that anything submitted to LUGNET is subject to
being republished.  I don't regularly post feedback comments publicly, of
course...this is the first time, and I hope it's the last.

You may be right - but I think you were wrong.