 Administrative / General / 8009
Re: Let’s be inclusive, and not exclusive. (was Re: My point.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:33:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
I'm not sure I do want to speak to him, but I'm also not sure about how is
banning came about. I pointed out posts earlier which (I think) were worse
than his. So why were they allowed, when his "input" is not?

Below is a copy of a message I have just written to Matthew via e-mail.
If Matthew does show up here today, please try to keep things as civil as
possible.

Unnecessary in my opinion.  Scott always seems to want to play devil's
advocate

Play? I am the devil's advocate. :-)

It can be a bit one sided here at times.

Scott A