 Administrative / General / 13961
Re: No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:28:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim David wrote:
Possibly related, I don't know
I normally post logged onto the site so haven't had authentication email
problems, but I haven't received the news by mail I normally get (digest for CAD
and every post for trains). This could be a Hotmail problem or a Lugnet problem.

It's definitely a Lugnet problem. I haven't received any news-by-mail posts
either recently. The last one I got was on Halloween. I hope this gets fixed
very soon! Rene, where are you?

--
  David Schilling