 Administrative / General / 13958
13957  |  13959
Subject:
No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:26:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

someone else experiencing the following:

* No authentication mails form Lugnet when posting through the web interface
when not logged in
* No posts when posting through the newsreader
* The only way to post is through the web interface with login

I already pinged the Admins but haven't got reply so far.

w.