 Administrative / General / 13960
Re: No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:34:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Willy Tschager wrote:

someone else experiencing the following:

* No posts when posting through the newsreader

I'm getting this too---that is, my newsreader thinks that it's posting, but
since I never get the authentication e-mail my posts never go up.

Moreover, when I go to the multiple post authentication page
http://news.lugnet.com/news/multiauth.cgi
it lets me submit my address (which I believe means that I do have pending
posts) but I have yet to get the e-mail with the link that will let me actually
authenticate my posts.

TWS Garrison