 Year / 2002 / 288
Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:49:56 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Matthew Christopher writes:

Richard, check out this link for great 2002 spiderman pictures:

http://filmforce.ign.com/spider-man/articles/317403p1.html

            Thanks!         =)

So, I guess you’ve got dibs on my arm now eh?

               -R

Wow....nice Pics, Matthew....saw away, Richard :)

Actually, besides a very nice spiderman minifig, a nice background piece
(minus the jack stone pieces...), ohh and the police cars....those are really
nice!!!!!!

Benjamin Medinets