 Castle / 11404
Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:47:58 GMT

Wow, it looks like they scanned in every image in the 2002 vendors catalog,
and typed in all the verbage too!  I wonder if some of those sets were
supposed to be kept secret.

KL

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Have just viewed the new 2002 studio sets. Must say that I am dumbfounded by
the coolnss of the peices about to come in april. Hoorah! Can finally build
that graveyard with the killer gate peices!

take a look:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm

can't wait for april 2002 to get here,
-Jay