 Castle / 11469
Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 08:53:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Have just viewed the new 2002 studio sets. Must say that I am dumbfounded by
the coolnss of the peices about to come in april. Hoorah! Can finally build
that graveyard with the killer gate peices!

take a look:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm

can't wait for april 2002 to get here,
-Jay

Thanks for the update!  You're right - the pieces look very cool - very
basic as well (in the two smaller sets).  I like the new gate in the mad
scientist mansion - it's about time we got better doors.

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

Some of the pieces look cool, but it scares me that the design is so like
Harry Potter.....  What are you going to do with all the bats?  There don't
seem to be any 1x6 or 1x8 pieces......  The sets seem to be just frames of
models with no walls.  Very cool minifigs and doors, but is it worth the
money when compared with Guarded Inn or the Blacksmith shop?

-Aaron