 Castle / 11403
Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:43:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Have just viewed the new 2002 studio sets. Must say that I am dumbfounded by
the coolnss of the peices about to come in april. Hoorah! Can finally build
that graveyard with the killer gate peices!

take a look:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm

can't wait for april 2002 to get here,
-Jay

Here's a link for the Vampire's Crypt picture, which for some reason isn't
pictured with the rest:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/images/LEGO-1381.jpg
I just opened the image file for the Werewolf set and replaced the number
with the number for the vampire set.  These are so cool.  Werewolves,
Vampires... mmmmmm....  I'm excited :)