 General / 34899
Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Chittenden writes:
What I'd like to know is, how can I get set up to ORDER from this MARZ
distributor???

Mark...I was thinking the same thing. It would give me untold Lego derived
pleasure if i could order from this place. However, I think that since they
are dealing with big toystores, I would NEVER have enough money to buy the
probable required amounts. *SIGH* Who knows? maybe if you send a rousing
enough letter to them, they would consider dealing with a smaller order if
there was a big enough crowd to order from them. HELLO! lol. This is Lugnet,
people. I say, if we storm the doors on this MArz Distribution place they'll
HAVE to sell to us! ::insert evil, maniacal laugh::

Wow, my first Lego induced dream of mass hysteria....spooky
-Jay (Rascal King)