 Year / 2002 / 256
Re: 2002 lego studios sets excellent for SPOOKINESS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:36:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Greg Perry writes:
Oh yeah - also am most happy that there's going to be a new slope piece for
use as a female mini-fig skirt.

Huh?  It looks like the standard 60 degree slope they've been using.  Or did
you mean the color?

Can't quite tell either if that's one of the new HP pumpkinheads in the
laboratory also.

It is.  :)

Jeff