 Year / 2001 / 382
381  |  383
Subject:
LEGO Theatrical "trailer"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:20:10 GMT

Hey all....

(I am placing this in lugnet.year.2001 only because there is no lugnet.studios
group- since it's moved into a full-blown theme, should there be one?)

I went to the movies on Saturday night to see "Dungeons and Dragons".  Before
the movie starts- in fact, before the Coming Attractions trailers- there are
ad-type trailers.  One of these was a "trailer" for Dinocop, telling you where
to download it, and informing you that you could be "part of movie history"
with LEGO Studios.

This is the first time I have seen this trailer.  It is defintely not a direct
transfer of the TV ad- the content and format were different.  It is worth
noting that I go to the movies *a lot*, although not as much as I once did.
Anyway, though this was the first time I saw this trailer, it did tell you
you'd have to wait until November 7th, which I found odd.

Anyway, it was pretty cool to see it up on the big screen.

eric