 Year / 2001 / 383
Re: LEGO Theatrical "trailer"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Eric Joslin writes:
Hey all....

(I am placing this in lugnet.year.2001 only because there is no lugnet.studios
group- since it's moved into a full-blown theme, should there be one?)

I went to the movies on Saturday night to see "Dungeons and Dragons".  Before
the movie starts... [there] was a "trailer" for Dinocop, telling you where
to download it, and informing you that you could be "part of movie history"
with LEGO Studios.

Anyway, it was pretty cool to see it up on the big screen.

  Were the special effects better in the movie or in the Lego trailer?

     Dave!