 Trains / Train Organizations / 9
Re: GMLTC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 15:32:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
I am speaking about the GMLTC's 2 new sections which we are planning to
unveil at the NMRA National Convention in July, which is only 68 days or so
off.  The roundhouse is now wired and functional, thanks to the genius of
J1 [2].  It is gonna be awesome, baby{:-D

-John

[2] John Gerlach

John, that's FOUR new sections (each 45" x 40"), not TWO...  Approximately 15
feet of train yard, with a roundhouse & Mindstorms controlled turntable, and
as many sidings of track as we can fit onto the tables.

He called me 'genius'...  <blush>

John 1
  (of course, drop the ".nospam" to reply)