 Trains / 1251
Re: GMLTC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:26:56 GMT

My fault.  I've been _way_ too busy with work  :-(

john 3

got some new pics of the model shop too, did a reunion tour three/four weeks
ago... and built a few small models.

In lugnet.trains, David K. Z. Harris writes:
So, when are we going to see a GMLTC website up. As of yesterday,
it was still the NSI "Welcome, come back later" page. :-(

     -Z-     http://baylug.org