 Marketplace / Auctions / 1614
Re: Auction: 4564 and 4555 Train sets; Update 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 15:25:40 GMT

Martin Legault wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:

<snip>

I admire individuals who are
bilingual; in fact my kids are enrolled in a French immersion elementary
school (I would have preferred Spanish, but French was the language offered
by my community).

-John

What's wrong with french?

Je sait au Etats-Unis la 2eme langue la plus parlé est l'espagnol.

Maybe your kids could translate for you. And by the way why not spend summer
holiday in Quebec, there is a lot of god place to visit and there will be a
good chance for your kids to practice.

Martin

Martin-

J'ai beaucoup le français. Moi et mon frère aime parlé en français beaucoup
parce que il ne s'est pas ques qu'on dit.  Le phrase était:  I know in the
U.S., the second most spoken language is Spanish. Au revoir!

-Natalie

Well, there you have it:-)  Actually, we prolly will visit Quebec someday, as
it is not too far away from us (Minnesota), although not this summer.  *This*
summer we are making the pilgrimage west, to Legoland:-)

-John