 Off-Topic / Pun / 73
Re: VIVA Norge (was Re: Auction: 4564 and 4555 Train sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 19:02:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:
The Prince of Norway is coming to Iowa and we might go check him out.  Shall I
say "hi" to him for you, Hugo?

Hmm... I am sure he don't know me, so don't bother :-)

How would I say that? ;-)

No idea. I don't usally speak with royal people. I guess Your Higness or
something is fine :-)

Hugo