 Marketplace / Auctions / 1612
Re: Auction: 4564 and 4555 Train sets; Update 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 19:24:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:

<snip>

I admire individuals who are
bilingual; in fact my kids are enrolled in a French immersion elementary
school (I would have preferred Spanish, but French was the language offered
by my community).

-John

What's wrong with french?

Je sait au Etats-Unis la 2eme langue la plus parlé est l'espagnol.

Maybe your kids could translate for you. And by the way why not spend summer
holiday in Quebec, there is a lot of god place to visit and there will be a
good chance for your kids to practice.

Martin