 Trains / Train Organizations / 2562
RE: BF 2003 Container Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 03:09:00 GMT

Consider LCLTC in for the containers.

I will make arrangements to get ours out to PDX

Thanx,

Mark Millere
Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, GoB - Millere's Spares™
http://www.MilleresSpares.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Ross Crawford
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 5:36 PM
To: lugnet.trains.org@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains.org, Cary Clark wrote:
In lugnet.trains.org, Mike Walsh wrote:

Consider NCLTC in -
I'll bring some NCLTC containers to BrickFest PDX, whether there is a • formal
swap session or not.

Ditto for MichLTC and myself.

As to stickers/containers (J2's post elsewhere in the thread), I have to • say
that I find actual containers a lot niftier. Much more tangible memento of • the
actual event.

Well consider M>ltc "in" too.

ROSCO