 Trains / Train Organizations / 2559
Re: BF 2003 Container Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, Teunis Davey wrote:
   On the containers we have our LTC symbol (M>ltc). Do we date the container 2004 Portland Brickfest?

You certainly could, although it’s not mandatory. Technically it should be more like this:

”BrickFest PDX™”

(I changed that, the TM is strongly encouraged)

”Portland Oregon, USA
”February 2004”

Did I read somewhere on my travels that last time there were BF stickers available for the ends of the containers?

I am not aware of any stickers that one applied to all containers. Some clubs may have chosen to put things on theirs.

There was a commemorative container that was sold but that’s a separate thing... I am seeking a volunteer to handle that as well if there’s an interest.

Larry Pieniazek
Expo Coordinator, BrickFest PDX 2004, February 13-15, 2004
ILTCO | MichLUG | Milton Train Works™

See you in Portland!