 Trains / Train Organizations / 2553
Re: BF 2003 Container Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:06:16 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message
news:HpA6Ho.t9w@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.trains.org, Ross Crawford wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I like the idea of actually swapping containers. If I just wanted to • download
logos and make my own stickers then I could do that already. I always • point out
the containers at our shows, and tell how the container actually made the • trip
from the club it represents.

jt

I'm wit JT on this one, I like the swap of actual containers.  Consider
NCLTC in - Cary Clark and I made a slew of containers for BF '03 and still
have 10-12 left - plus we can always make more!

For those considering making containers, here are the instructions for the
NCLTC containers (although we swapped out the purple bricks for light yellow
which look better with the NCLTC sticker):

http://www.ncltc.cc/container/index.htm

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com