 Trains / Train Organizations / 2558
Re: BF 2003 Container Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, Teunis Davey wrote:
   On the containers we have our LTC symbol (M>ltc). Do we date the container 2004 Portland Brickfest?

You certainly could, although it’s not mandatory. Technically it should be more like this:

”BrickFest PDX”
”Portland Oregon, USA
”February 2004”

Did I read somewhere on my travels that last time there were BF stickers available for the ends of the containers?

ROSCO