 Trains / Train Organizations / 2544
Re: BF 2003 Container Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 07:52:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
For info on the Brickfest 2003 Container Swap, please see this page:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/org/BF_DC_2003_ContainerSwap

Thanks, Rob, for the info. I will make updates as necessary.

Is this Lego Train Club  container swap a yearly event ??
I would like more information , for the 2004 swap .
Container size , LTC's, etc.
Australian Lego train clubs ??
I know I may be a bit early ! But I don't want to missout .

I would like to start collecting some World wide LTC containers !!

Thanks , Teunis.   Australia .