 Trains / Train Organizations / 253
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:00:10 GMT

John Matthews wrote:

I saw the cross post a split second after the click.  Doh!

No, perfectly legit.  You are family;-)  I didn't even notice you on the GMLUG
roster!  Hey, that would be great if an Ohio contingent came to the Fest in La
Crosse!  Do you hang with the Mikes of Columbus?  Jody Neal (no relation) is
around there somewhere, too.

I am in Columbus, Ohio.  There are a few other serious collectors here too.

  BTW, I grew up in Upper Arlington:-)

-John

John Matthews
(who checked which newsgroups this message goes to before hitting the
button!)