 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 5
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:27:20 GMT

Yes, I think we all should "check in" and see who is lurking in here!
Hmm, I guess if one posted then they would no longer be considered a
lurker....

Anyway, thanks to Paul Foster for all of his work in organizing the web
site and offering space.  A fest is definitely in order!  What would
people say to a fest in La Crosse, WN?  How far is that away from the
Chicago area?  I'm assuming it's closer than the Twin Cities.  The GMLTC
will be at a train show there this Spring.  Thoughts?

-John

Tim Courtney wrote:

Thought I'd get the first word in here, but unlike other 'first'
posts, I *am* part of the local group I'm posting to ;)

Thanks Todd!

Hopefully this will help GLMUG organize a little bit more and hold
some fests as well :) <hint>

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org