 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 6
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gmlug, John Neal writes:
Yes, I think we all should "check in" and see who is lurking in here!
Hmm, I guess if one posted then they would no longer be considered a
lurker....

Anyway, thanks to Paul Foster for all of his work in organizing the web
site and offering space.  A fest is definitely in order!  What would
people say to a fest in La Crosse, WN?  How far is that away from the
Chicago area?  I'm assuming it's closer than the Twin Cities.  The GMLTC
will be at a train show there this Spring.  Thoughts?

Which weekend is the train show?  I've heard two different
sets of dates?  I'm hoping the 18th/19th as hockey season is
over by then.

Paul (at work)