 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 21
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gmlug "Brian Williams" <brian_williams@ameritech.net>
wrote:

Hello to all the other GMLTC members.  I really should read this group more
often (I spend way too much time on robotics).

Anyways, I won't be able to make the LaCrosse show (again :-( ) due to a
conflict with one of my local shows.  Just to let those Chicagoans reading this
group know, there are two excellent model railroad shows in Chicago this March.

  NMRA Fox Valley Division Highwheeler Model Train Show
  March 3 & 4, 2000 9:00am - 5:00pm
  Harper College
  Schaumburg

  NMRA DuPage Division All-American Model Train Show
  March 19th 10:00am - 5:00pm
  Lyons Township High School Fieldhouse
  LaGrange

I'll be displaying my Lego layout at both shows.  This small, Southern cousin
of the big GMLTC layout has been affectionately refered to as "GMLTC South".  I
believe March 19th will be the first time that a Lego train club has displayed
at two shows simultaneously.  If anyone is in the Chicago area either of these
weekends, please bring your family and stop by!

I'm in Wheaton, which is in DuPage County.  I'll have to decide which
one to go to as well.  If we're going to have a large fest, I'll go up
to LaCrosse.  Where in the Chicago area are you located?

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne