 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 19
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:34:14 GMT

A correction,

The Highwheeler show @ Harper College is the 4th & 5th of March.  The 3rd is
set-up.

-BMW

  NMRA Fox Valley Division Highwheeler Model Train Show
  March 4 & 5, 2000 9:00am - 5:00pm
  Harper College
  Schaumburg