 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 18
Re: Pantograph powered LEGO trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:01:34 GMT

Those of you that don't know... Brian is a "stealth" member of GMLTC, he
doesn't live in the Twins any more but still comes out for shows. While
he is from the "paint and stickers are OK" school of modeling, which I
don't normally hold truck with, his work is so truly amazing that one
has to overlook it.

If you peer closely at some of the GMLTC photos that have been bandied
about, and you see something that looks VERY european, doesn't seem to
be in a TLG color, or has very fine detail coloration, it's almost
certainly Brian's work.

A huge treat if you ever get to see it in person (although I was a bit
afraid to touch it, it's that good).

Brian proves that 6 wide IS viable.

Sure, if you don't mind using paint and stickers for detailing, which I was
led to believe that you do mind.  <gd&r>

Mike

Note: this is a family forum!