 Trains / Train Organizations / 1236
Re: I<whatever>LTC summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 05:56:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:
Here's a summary as I see it so far

- The organizational goals aren't 100% clear yet but are getting clearer.
   - more of a sharing of experiences and ideas and resources (like the
handout to pick a small example, but other stuff too)
   - less of a "united front" in negotiating with anyone, but especially TLC.

Great summary!  I really feel this helped me a lot to understand more of the
issues.  One thing I'm not clear on yet, though, with regard to the purpose
of the organization, is what current problems it would solve?  Or would it
just make more new things possible?

It's just a question I like to ask:  "What problem are we solving?"

--Todd