 Trains / Train Organizations / 1235
Re: I<whatever>LTC summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 05:12:40 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
- One person or two from each club is probably plenty for this sort of
coordinating group. Who that is is up to individual clubs. (Did I just talk
myself out of being in it? C'est la vie.)

I hope you will stay involved :-) I think you've got the widest
experience with LTCs (how many are you a member of?).

(I'd like to see module standards thrashed out again, there has been some
deviation from the last time which is fine, the situation changed)

I'd love to see some work on module standards. It would be nice to head
towards a standard height for the table toppers, and consider ways to
make transitions from brick modules to table tops.

Unfortunately for NCLTC, the nearby groups (NGLTC and WAMALTC) which we
could quite feasibly join forces with I think both use different table
heights...

Frank