 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 861 – 880 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

(...) Thanks! It is just the "competition" among uns fans, that make our models so good (and still better and better). I am daily amazed what a development in building has been taken place during the few past lugnet years. (...) I think the fun with (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) Is this really true though? After all, 3 of the 2001 train cars are available at retail. Probably more significantly, there are 2 different retail starter sets that are built around the 2001 series of trains. Does anyone else suspect that by (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) For the public exhibitions with model railway clubs that I've done over the last four years I haven't referred to "L-gauge" because no-one outside the Lego community has heard of it! Instead I have used "8mm:1ft scale" because that is the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

Myself and my Tub-O-Monorail from last year will be present again. I think Ken may even be building some monorail cars for it... Troy ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Leach Newsgroups: lugnet.trains.org,lu....brickfest Sent: Tuesday, July (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: First Train Show?

Conan and Chuck (owners of the GMLTC) have been doing it since the 80's. They started out using 12v trains (with modified transformers to run on US current) and the switched to 9v when they became available. I'll get more details and some pictures (...) (16 years ago, 18-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: So where is everyone at? What is the new LEGO Train Fan site

In lugnet.trains, William Toenjes wrote: <<snip>> (...) Thanks that is a lot of links to read through. :) Seeing that the 7938 Passenger Train and 7939 Cargo Train are both 2010 sets I think I will start with those and let them use my 9v track for (...) (11 years ago, 30-Dec-13, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  broken motor

Hi to all. I'm not really into trains at all, but my nephews asked me to try to find a replacement motor for this set they have. #6399 Airport Shuttle The motor (or reduction gearing) is seized up solid. I think the set is not made anymore. I was (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Holidays, WHISTLES, new train accessory needed (was - Re: 8 Wide Train Pics)

Well, I've gotten MOST of my trains I ordered. But my 4532/4539s from DYA didn't show up today, so I most likely won't have them for Xmas :-/ I REALLY hope they show tomorrow, Emmanuel shipped them on the 7th. I hope my 4537/4547/4549s show up (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

Hi all! Jan Beyer has shown us parts of the new train System in Frechen/Germany. Just some unassortet aspects and informations. - The track is full plastic as already seen. - The train base is 32 studs long and contrains IR recievers on both sides (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: New MOC: steam engine in 7-wide

(...) it (...) Hi John, I'm fine, although yesterday was the last day of my summer hollidays... Since I do own much more 12V stuff than 9V (especially track), I will let this engine be a 12V version. But I really think about painting a 9V motor in (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: Small Gauge Train Tracks ??

(...) I went throught the various pictures I have of trains and found this one: (URL) person used the 1x4 plate with two axle posts and used regular 9v track. Russell (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: Silly train voltage question...

I've tried some of the 12V accesories with a 9V regulator, and most work OK--the lights certainly did. I think the exception was the motorized stuff (the automatic crossing, 7866); only one of the gates would work as I recall. Also, I don't think (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Track cleaners

(URL) Track cleaners (URL) Full Gallery> Out of a hatred of cleaning track, I've recently revised my track cleaner (the red one), then built second version (the yellow one). As I'll touch on in a moment, both are good, but neither is perfect. First, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  De-lurk

Hello all. I have a town with a train connected to it. I enjoy trains, and have a Metroliner, a Load and Haul Railroad, a Freight and Crane railway, and a Level Crossing(the red 9v one). I am not on the dark side, John.:) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  De-lurk

Hello all. I have a town with a train connected to it. I enjoy trains, and have a Metroliner, a Load and Haul Railroad, a Freight and Crane railway, and a Level Crossing(the red 9v one). I am not on the dark side, John.:) Alan (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: New numbers - 45XX out?

(...) numbers. Yes indeed. This could be understood as hint that the 9V train line (as it is now) will not be continued. So far there have been three goods trains with numbers: 4563 4564 4565 but 4566 is now blocked by a new none-train-set. Kind (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: Help required

In lugnet.trains, Craig Roberts writes: I been using the small white technic belts/rubber bands on the wheels of my 4.5v trains. They look a little strange, but give lots of grip on 4.5v track and 9v track. Derek (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: ....new train sets have arrived....!!

(...) Congrats! But what about train cars and train buildings? And don't forget the 2585 Lego Loco sofware + bonus set! ;-) Leg Godt! Ben some of my 9V sets... (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: Has anybody used the Duplo tunnel 2939 in a 9V layout?

"David Graham" <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G1Cq31.D44@lugnet.com... (...) it, (...) A few weeks ago Frank Filz, Cary Clark and I met for lunch. With me I had a Y2K Swedish catalog for Frank that I had picked up on my (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

  Re: 7996 Metalized

(...) I ran a similar experiment using 4.5v track, and repeated it with some of the RC track. (URL) I built a oval of track with half being new 9v track and the other foil covered RC track. I cleaned the track with a bit of rubbing alcohol. I ran a (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.206)

More:  Next Page >>