 Trains / 7453
Re: Has anybody used the Duplo tunnel 2939 in a 9V layout?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:51:36 GMT

"David Graham" <david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
I saw the Duplo tunnel today, I thaught a 9V train may just fit throught • it,
also it showed a picture of a track going over the top.

Has any one tried it?

It is a looks a bit childish, but it could be fun.

David

A few weeks ago Frank Filz, Cary Clark and I met for lunch.  With me I had a
Y2K Swedish catalog for Frank that I had picked up on my most recent trip to
Stockholm.  We were discussing the fact that the Duplo train line seems to
have a better selection of trains and accessories than LEGO system does.
The Duplo train still has a level crossing, has a bridge, has an X cross
track, and a couple of other things.  Nice thing about the European catalogs
(at least Swedish and UK), they seem to contain the entire LEGO offering for
that country.  Here in the US there must be half a dozen (or more?)
catalogs.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com