 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 81 – 100 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What does everyone think of the Freight and Crane Railway?

I agree that for playability its one of the better sets. But, I think the 4564 Engine is the best of the 9v trains. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.280)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

You're not alone in this Gregory, I had also in the past posted pics of my MOC's, only to have the snub-nosed critic shout me down too. I eventually got out of 9V trains, not only was it a drain on the pocketbook...but some of the people around here (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

9v, trains
(score: 4.277)

  Re: SNVT Build-a-Train Contest

The contest is a good idea and I agree that this sort of thing is one of the best concrete things we can do to promote the continuance of 9V trains. Thanks for setting it up. One comment on the rules/guidelines: Clarity of the instructions - not (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 4.276)

  LEGO killed the train club

Man, LEGO trainheads used to live in a thriving community worldwide with multiple clubs coming together and displaying larger than life train layouts at least once per year and then LEGO stopped making 9v trains... What do you miss most about "the (...) (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.275)

  Intelegent Train: was Re: Lego Train Factory - "preliminary wagon design"

(...) David, Just curious, what did you think about the intelligent train? My son really enjoyed playing with that. He probably would still be playing with it if I wasn't so into 9v trains. He enjoyed making it toot with the different bricks, and he (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.269)

  Re: Latest track features and layout module developments

(...) Very interesting. Thanks to the fact that for 4 or so years I've been studying a foreign language: "British model railway terminology", I actually understood your post! Ha ha! Anyway, I'm totally new to Lego 9V trains, but have been doing some (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.269)

  How long will train 9v motors last?

Hi, we're preparing a museum show (our first). The trains will run on two layouts, driven by some timer & RCX. We're currently discussing how often and how long should each loco run. Are there any estimates how long will the 9v trains motor last? (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.268)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes: Latest news on points and crossings (one member of the www.1000.steine.de Forum phoned with Lego® marketing): - both sets will be discontinued (transformer also) and only a new transformer will appear in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.265)

  9V Train pieces - local sources?

Hi, as a new 9V LEGO train builder am I looking for local (Australian) or US sources for the following necessary pieces: * 5300 Train Motor 9V * 5304 Wheel sets * 5303 Buffers and Magnetic Couplers  * 5309 Wagon Plate (Other 9V train pieces?) I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

9v, trains
(score: 4.262)

  Re: Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains

(...) OK, well one really simple, almost trivial thing: you can run the IR train on the same track as the 9V, allowing you to have two trains going around a track in different directions, with just a quick timed siding excursion to let them pass and (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 4.261)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Eric- Thanks. Glad to know you and the others are on top of this issue that means so much to many of us. At SCLTC we have almost 5 years invested building our club and have reached the point where venues come to us and we have as many events (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.259)

  Re: Which to collect - 4.5v, 9v, 12v

(...) You can still buy 4561 and 4565 in regular retail stores (for 4561 only I think), or through the Shop at Home catalog. Since you can still get them, and since LEGO has not publicly stated that they are no longer making 9v trains (or did I miss (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 4.258)

  What age gap?

I've heard much talk lately about trying to bridge the gap between preschoolers (Duplo) and older kids (9V trains) -- for example, the new "play train" line announced this weekend. I don't see this gap, though. My son is turning 5 soon, and he loves (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 4.258)

  WAMALTC Train Display at the LEGO Potomac Mills Outlet

FYI Article published in the Potomac News (Potomac.news.com), a local paper that serves the Potomac Mills Area of Virginia. (URL) article didn't mention that the 9V trains are being discontinued by LEGO, but overall a good article. Thanks everyone (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

9v, trains
(score: 4.257)

  WAMALTC Train Display at the LEGO Potomac Mills Outlet

FYI Article published in the Potomac News (Potomac.news.com), a local paper that serves the Potomac Mills Area of Virginia. (URL) article didn't mention that the 9V trains are being discontinued by LEGO, but overall a good article. Thanks everyone (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

9v, trains
(score: 4.257)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains?

Jason Brown wrote in message <38B42F60.9B907B00@m...es.edu>... (...) never (...) comment on (...) Yep, of course the 4.5V being battery operated will work on ANY track! I assume you can combine 12V and 9V if you don't use any turnouts or crossings, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.255)

  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) way (...) Suz, I agree the newest one (4561) isn't by itself a great set. But considering the affect you get when you put say 2 or 3 of them together, you get a fairly decent looking train. My advice is go ahead and get 9v train complete, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.254)

  Re: do plain red train doors exist?

(...) The red door with the white stripe is from set 7745. All other train doors that contain red are usually divided into two sections(e.g. 7740, 7735, 7815, 7819, red and yellow; 7715, 7818, red and blue). Those are all the ones I know of but I am (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.253)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Eric- 1. Thanks for all your efforts. 2. Count SCLTC in whenever/wherever/however 3. What does "from 2006" mean when you wrote "LEGO will continue to sell the current 9v system including the train motor, metal tracks and the speed regulator (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 4.252)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

(...) The price point looks pretty good to me when you start comparing prices to Bricklink. Out of curiosity, I priced out just the train baseplates, doors, and sliding doors, and I was already up to $35 if I bought the parts from Bricklink. That (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.249)

More:  Next Page >>