 Trains / 25707
25706  |  25708
Subject:
What age gap?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:55:29 GMT

I’ve heard much talk lately about trying to bridge the gap between preschoolers (Duplo) and older kids (9V trains) -- for example, the new “play train” line announced this weekend.

I don’t see this gap, though. My son is turning 5 soon, and he loves the Thomas duplo line, but he also has an enjoys 9V trains. Granted, he still prefers pushing them around to using the controller, but so what?

So, I’m curious: how do we know this alleged gap actually exists?

Thanks,
- Joe