 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 721 – 740 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

(...) Well, now that I have read the positive and negative comments in this thread and looked at the pics myself, I now will offer my own 2 cents... 1. Good: The fact that TLC will be offering any crossing is great news in my book. When I set up my (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: the problem with retail sales of trains is this...

(...) I have to agree on this point. Not only that, in Australia very few stockists actually have lego trains. Even the current Australian catalog shows very little. This lack not only kills the current market but also potentially destroys any (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery

"Doug" <DPegram@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:Fq9HrK.Asy@lugnet.com... (...) motors (...) see a (...) perform (...) track, (...) amazing) (...) build (...) I think it would be difficult to provide some kind of "consumer upgrade" to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: My Agonizing Decision

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GDy8Bo.4E2@lugnet.com... (...) The 7722's motor is not in the tender, it's a battery train with the motor in the locomotive and powered by batteries carried in the 'tender' (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Got NMRA? (was Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes)

(...) Cool! If you have any 4.5V or 12V stuff, you might want to bring it and do 10-15 minutes on the history of LEGO trains. I'd also bring any recent stock trains that you have, and some MOCs. Print out a variety of Track Designer plans to show (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: New Poll

(...) This reminds me of the legend of the current standard gauge, - that it was passed down from Roman times because that's what their chariot wheel widths were. Well, in the case of Lego where did our gauge come from? Where did 9V gauge come from? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Reversing Loop without Insulated Tracks

(...) Many of us are more interested in the trains running (remember that the name of the group, after all, is not lugnet.electrical). The electrical stuff is just a way to get trains to do their thing, in my view and hence, less interesting. Others (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: LDCC Resources?

(...) I have tried hard to make a bogie pickup with out success, mainly due to the difficulty fashioning a metalic pickup that is reliable. There is a disadvantage in powering the lights direct from the track (which of course is possible) and that (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) I feel compelled to ask; do you really mean "sets" or do you mean supplies of track, switches, 9v train motors, wheel sets and buffer beams, and perhaps track connecting wires and controllers? JB (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  PNLTC gathering to build a helix at Ben Fleskes's

Here's a few pictures I took of the April 17th PNLTC gathering where we built a helix for Ben Fleskes: (URL) had a lot of fun running trains up and down. It took almost 20 seconds for a car to coast down the whole thing. We played with a variety of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: ..snip.. (...) Hmm... I wonder if that would need to be notched to accept "donor" rail. (...) May well be. I was thinking that the donor rail might not seat well if the rail head profile is too wide. Anyway... (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: 1 speed regulator 2 trains and tracks

(...) I don't know if it is 'safe' or not, but my kids often use the speed regulator to run the various (non-train) LEGO 9V electric items. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: znap bridges for trains

That is some really nice stuff! I'd never thought of trying ZNAP for bridge structures?!? I guess I've been on Technic/Basic bandwagon for so long and expecting parts through LDirect. Huuummm . . . I just might give ZNAP a try :-) Adrian "Robin (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Seven wide Koef Shunter

(...) I've enough 9v stuff to keep me going for a bit but I take your point regarding the IR trains - difficult but not impossible in 7-wide. I also look on 7-wide as a wide 6-wide. I've seen some very convincing MOC examples and note that you can (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: end of train???...???

(...) Well, LEGO trains have changed voltages a lot, from 12v to 4.5v to 9v or whatever, and something new probably means some new train system, like maybe DCC (that'd be cool), or a new voltage, although I don't see what is wrong with the current (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) I'm going to say that it will depend entirely upon the kind of load you place on each motor. With a relatively light load, motors will run like champs for a long time-- all day if in a trolley, for instance. We run our Thomas trains all day (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

"Gianluca Morelli" <poldoshop@yahoo.it> wrote in message news:JDoyM7.EJH@lugnet.com... (...) The motor is not included in the box. Look closely at this image: (URL) the lower right hand corner there is a picture of a 9v train motor and some track. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: My first visit to a model train show.

(...) That is what I find when I "do" train shows, the most common comment is "I didn't know that LEGO did trains". I let the children control the trains, I've just got some new power adapters to limit the power to 7.5V rather than 9V it results in (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Well, I guess to Europeans, the trains of the past have been bland and generic (though there have been less generic models like the Crocodile). To Americans (including Canadians), the trains have had a distinctly European flavor. I agree (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.207)

  Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

Hi, As promised I have put pictures of the conversion stuff on my webpage. (URL) would like to have your opinion about the page layout, is it readable, structured etc.? I'm experimenting with a RCX controlled freight station and I am planning to put (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.207)

More:  Next Page >>