 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 521 – 540 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains?

(...) Just going to pop in here: The gauges are indeed the same, or close enough. My 4.5v will run on 9v no prob (well, I swapped the motor with the 9v, but the cars work just fine), and 9v cars will work on 4.5v track. And I belive that 12v is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.212)

  Re: hogwarts express

(...) That is right Dan, the set includes a (very primitive) instruction, how to do a conversion to 9V train stuff. If you have no experience with Lego-trains, you might take a look at the instruction of set 2126 to to get to know how you have to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.212)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Thank you all for your replies...I'm going to play this one safe and buy some track. I'm sure this has all been said, but it seems a shame that just as the realease quality, collector level trains like the Santa Fe's, they are going to cut off (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.212)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Forgive me if it has been covered before, but the primary question I'd like to ask is whether TLC will continue to produce the old 9v track and 9v motors - and then, if so, will new sets be released based on those old units? Thanks, Derek (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.212)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) The GMLTC doesn't do too many appearances each year. But, almost all our appearances are at 'train events' - model railroading shows and at the Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul. We consider ourselves model railroaders first, and Lego (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: The Future of Trains

Chris brings home a good point. 9V is what it is, probably because of the powered rails. No other LEGO Train system has that. However, I do beleive that one day very soon (if not already) battery technology will allow more power than can be safely (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  New Trains and BBB Wheels? (was: Re: Still more)

(...) Good question. I'm eager to order a set and find out how BBB wheels will do with the new battery powered trains. I've tried BBB wheels with the 845 motor: (URL) Which easily accepts a technic axle. With large BBB drivers, at 9V the speed is a (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

"Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:393A66E6.161559...ail.com... (...) I did a 12V to 9V signal conversion, you can read about it here: (URL) Buiting Visit the LEGO Lexicon: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

(...) You could always replace the 9v track over the chute with some older 12v rails then you wouldn't have the ties between them to stop the pieces, and since you're not needing to power the track at this point it shouldn't be a problem....of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) This may depend on your interpretation of hobby train I guess. I think the purchaser of sets will want the all plastic train and track. I can't recall the last train "set" I bought. But I have bought a lot of track, points, motors, track (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: New Trains Gone from S&H

(...) I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. The Holiday Train, the small steam locomotives, the train shed, and some of the 9v track packs, all of which they are selling as part of the 9v system, are sold out and accepting back-orders as well. All it (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) The "lack of interest" is comming mainly from the big box stores like Toys-R-Us, Wal-Mart, Target etc. The problems for those stores are: 1.Compared to other toy trains (such as blue track thomas the tank engine or any of the various wooden (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Ok, I'll add my $0.02 to the pile. Summary: Lego trains are the reason there are now 100,000 Lego bricks in my Lego room upstairs. Details: When I was a little kid in Wisconsin in the 1970s, we had HO trains in the basement (didn't (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: need help w. electronic trains from the 60's (set 118 and 138)

(...) have (...) one (...) Wrong newsgroup for such a request: try marketplace. , or b) want to know what frequency or what sound is needed to get it (...) works (...) it (...) You might find some more infos on these sets on my pages here: (URL) do (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: New Trains Gone from S&H

(...) Last Christmas all the 9v stuff was sold out/back ordered too. Chris (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  New RC Trains Are Posted on LEGO.COM

The new RC trains have been released on LEGO.com. The Cargo set is expensive at $149.00 (URL) switch tracks are less expensive than the regular switch tracks. Someone needs to figure out how to convert them for 9V. (URL) track is a little more (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: Switching from 4,5V to 9V

(...) I have built 2. Take a piece of straight 9v track, and cut it in 1/2. Take 2 rails from the 4.5V track, and cut them in 2. (I use a dremel (the metal on the 9v track) and a minature Hacksaw (the plastic) to do my cutting). Take 1 sleeper, a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  6 wheeled 9v motor

I've been woring on an EMD SD-40 eginine. And I wanted to have 6 wheeled motor trucks. But I also wanted it to be able to negotiate turns and switches. So I chopped up a 9v wheel set, modified the side plates for a 9v motor. (URL) I removed the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 4.5v upgraded to 9v - ideas welcome.

Hi Larry and Dean Thanks for the details guys. I think I will have to read the information from the webpages suggested before I begin soldering anything. But it is interesting to hear that basically anything is possible and that a solution to most (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

lots of snipage here: (...) I think so too, Thomas starters run from $25 (basic circle w/1 engine no cars) its $40 (basic figure 8 w/1 engine 2 cars) they go way up from there (...) yep (...) I think some options here would be good... 9v train motor (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

More:  Next Page >>