 Trains / 28266
Re: New Trains Gone from S&H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:51:42 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
In lugnet.trains, L. Andrew Reynolds wrote:
Has the LEGO group given up on the new trains. I can not find them, not that
upsets me.

Andrew
GtwLUG

Hi Andrew,

I would read this as: " The new battery trains sell so well, that they are sold
out for now."
The consumers seem to accept these way better than expected (by TLC). So say
"Good bye!" to the 9V system. There is not enough room in Legoland for both of
them.... If TLC gives up one system, it will be the more expensive one. And this
does not mean in sales price but in manufacturing costs.

Leg Godt?

Ben
(formerly FGLTC)

Last Christmas all the 9v stuff was sold out/back ordered too.

Chris
--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease