 Trains / 28265
Re: Old MOC; New Twist: Pics and Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:05:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

   Click for more pics

Cuss, apparently, the video I uploaded only worked on my computer:-/ So I tried again and uploaded it onto YouTube. I could’ve either save it as a 2.8 Meg file or a 99.7 Meg file, so I chose the smaller, but the detail suffers a bit. But you can still get the gist of the it.

JOHN

That is sweet! Great job, Ross!

I look forward to seeing this IRL. . .

Jonathan