 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Train Posters, yes again

(...) Andrew, Do you mean the train posters created by Jeroen, (URL) , or some official posters put out by the LEGO® group? If you mean the former, then you can go to Jeroen's site. If you mean the latter, then I think you have to deal with iltco (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.428)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) XFUT to Trains... so that a subthread can get started, to talk about the new purple TRAIN windows in the Knight Bus (along with some other parts, I'm thinking there are enough parts there now to do a very creditable Orient Express-ish train if (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

Hello LUGNET members, Last weekend COLTC put on our largest single display (25'x25') at our local GATS in Columbus Ohio. And it turned out great! We received our first official 1st place win during the GATS in Columbus. Hopefully a start of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle) !

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Getting Started With LEGO Trains - it's almost here!

(...) Congratulations, Jake! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! To everyone considering buying this book - I had the opportunity to review it during production. I highly recommend it for both new and experienced train enthusiasts, and I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Train Posters, yes again

"L. Andrew Reynolds" <andrew_reynolds@uhc.com> wrote in message news:Hso9MH.xwn@lugnet.com... (...) member? Unfortunately, you can't. The Train Posters were a collaborative effort between ILTCO and LTC and have been made available to ILTCO members (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

I'm pretty excited about the Harry Potter sets. They are great for town, train and castle. 4753 is simply spiffy: (URL) the trains: (URL) this standard red or the new darker red? I'm hoping standard red for the train windows. And don't forget that (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Train Posters, yes again

How dose a LEGO® club get train posters from ILTCO® without being a member? I have tried to have our club registered, but was told that we need a website and more of a train presents in our club. Well we have 4 active members and all have very (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Big Ben's trainwheels

(...) Thank you. (...) Thank you for the kind words and feedback. The Big Ben Bricks 30.4 (mm) Flanged Driver has never been intended as a end-it-all solution for trains. When I started desiging these I quickly determined that a range of wheels is (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: train width

(...) Well, considering trains in the U.S. are about twice the width of the rails, and overhang the ends of the ties, I'd say the actual width should be 10 wide, with automobiles being 7 wide -- wide enough for two minifigs to sit side-by-side. But (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: train width

(...) I'm aware your not taking it seriously but The trains Ben builds (I'm assuming your talking Beneke) are models of smaller trains than the ones you build. I.E. US Vs European loading gauges Tim (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Call for automated 9v train switches at Brickfest 2002

All, To an observer like myself, it seems the state-of-the-art of MOC automated 9v train switches has matured over the last 12-18 months. A lot of people have posted their ideas, pics, and in many cases instructions, on their version of automated 9v (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains) !

9v
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Transparent Black Hinge Panel 2 x 4 x 3 & 1/3

(...) Clifton: You may want to consider cross posting instead of multiple posting next time. This thread in trains and a parallel one in space ((URL) had the same set of followup question asked, the same answer by you pointing to the rendered model, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Getting started with LEGO trains ???

I just have been told it is comimg out in February. David (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Getting started with LEGO trains ???

I ordered this book - Getting started in LEGO trains by Jacob McKee from Amazon before Christmas and have not received it yet. Has anybody received it? Has anyone any information when it will be available? Thanks, David (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Hogwarts as 9 V set

(...) Sweet! And they even added a tender behind the locomotive! I'm sure the GMLTC will have a few of these show up as "Guest Trains" on our layout... *grin* Good parts in the station, too. JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: automated train drawbridge

(...) Beautiful! :-) I love it. It's just as I'd like to have built mine, months ago. How do trains behave in it? (does it hold with heavy trains passing through?) Is there any chance of seeing the lifting mechanism in detail? I'd like to know if (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  Re: 12v layout with opperating possibilities

(...) that will be a good size layout, with a lot of possibility, like you wrote in other post, save space for buiding and other thing, what I do like with lego layout is the life that you can put in compare with traditional model railroad. Martin (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.427)

  Re: basic train questions (power, mostly)

We at LUCNY run long trains - 6 wide - but often 30 pieces of stock long. Our experience is you have to have a rear driver else the magnetic couplings are likely to give out. We have never had problems with the pusher squeezing the intermediate cars (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.427)

  COLTC to dispaly at GATS, Feb 7-8, Columbus, OH. Our 1 year anniversary!!!

Coming weekend, the Central Ohio Lego Train Club (COLTC) will have a 25x25 foot layout at the Columbus GATS, at the Ohio Expo Center (for directions visit www.coltc.org or www.gats.com). Show hours are 11 AM - 5 PM both days, Adult admission is $7, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

trains
(score: 0.426)

  automated train drawbridge

Here is my latest. It is a fully automated train bridge. (Sorry the photos are not the best. It is hard to take pictures in my basement.) It is fully automated. Meaning we will be able to run the rcx and the bridge will happen periodically during a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics) !

trains
(score: 0.426)

More:  Next Page >>